How does the program work?
A partnership with Protection Brands provides you with an opportunity to offer a number of protection products to your rental guests and/or other visitors to your website. As an affiliated business, you drive traffic to our site using a unique link where visitors can review our plans and obtain a quote. When a visitor submits a quote, you earn a referral payment!
Once you sign up for our program, you'll be taken to partner site where you'll create your own personal and secure account. Here you can log in at any time to get our banners and links, find out about dollars earned and even learn about how many impressions each of your links has received. Protection Brands offers products from InsureStays Insurance Agency via the RentalGuardian.com distribution platform.
We currently offer:
- Travel Protection which protects vacation investments against unforeseen events like cancellations, interruption or medical emergencies.
- Damage Protection which protects against accidental damage by guests to rental properties. Most often used in lieu of collecting damage deposits.
How do we help vacation rental owner and managers with Travel Protection?
Most owners and individual property managers are not in a position to offer their guests travel insurance. This is because most underwriters will not insure risk unless it’s a manager or an owner of ten or more vacation rental properties or they have 150 or more bookings per year. Additionally, the sale of Travel Protection requires being licensed by the insurance industry. Our partnership allows you to refer your guests to our family of companies which is licensed in all 50 US states to offer Travel Protection. Our technology allows them to submit a quote and complete a purchase directly from our site and get immediate coverage. You can focus your time with the guest and leave the insurance stuff to us. We reward you for the referral through the payment for each quote submitted that originated from your referral to our website.
Who is Protection Brands?
Protection Brands offers Travel Protection, Damage Protection, Renters Insurance and Landlord Protection, in partnership with InsureStays Insurance Agency (licensed insurance partner) and RentalGuardian.com (technology partner). This website and the affiliate programs are managed through a partnership with Protection Brands, LLC. InsureStays programs, offered on RentalGuardian.com, are underwritten by some of the largest and most respected providers in the insurance industry.
How do I get started?
• Step 1: Sign up! It’s that easy.
• Step 2: Your application is immediately reviewed and once approved, we will send you setup instructions as well as banners and text links that you can put on your web site.
• Step 3: Promote and collect your referral fees earned
Who can participate?
Our services are targeted to individuals or small property management companies who offer services to rental properties. Protection Brands allows you to offer visitors to your website financial protection against unexpected losses via travel & damage protection products. While these property owners and managers are why we developed the service, we welcome participation by anyone who might serve consumers that could benefit from our products. This includes homeowners, property managers, renters, travel agents, travel bloggers, insurance agencies and more.
Does it cost anything to participate?
No! As long as you are an active affiliate, all you need to do is keep linking and collect your payments for referring business our way.
How are sales tracked from my site?
Once your application is accepted, you will be given a unique affiliate ID as well as custom-formatted links that will ensure that traffic coming from your site is properly tracked. We maintain a 45-day cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor purchases within 45 days.
How much will I earn? How and when do I get paid?
All new partners can earn a referral fee for each referral that generates a sale at our website. Fee's are agreed to between the partner and Protection Brands at the time of onboarding. Protection Brands issues checks by the 10th of the month for any accounts where the commission balance is $60 or more.
I'm signed up, now what?
Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail welcoming you into our program. It will include all the instructions you need to get started. If you're ready to start adding links to your site, check out the next section on creating links to our product sites.
How do I create links to the websites?
Current partners can get links, including banners and text ads here. We will be regularly updating our links, to include lots of resources to help you sell. You're also welcome to create links of your own, as long as they conform to the Service Agreement and do not abuse our brand.
How do I Promote the Product Offerings?
- Add a Tab/Link from your home page to your travel protection website using the link provided. Also include a link in your property detail pages where rates and availability are reflected or any other appropriate pages such as FAQ’s.
- Include your website link on confirmation emails reminding guests that ‘It’s not too late if they haven’t already protected their investment with travel protection.”
- Promote through your social media marketing.
- There are a number of banner ads and other marketing idea within your dashboard.
- Damage Protection is most often used in lieu of collecting and returning damage deposits. Consider adding the cost of a damage protection coverage to the reservation as an additional fee
- With Damage Protection the guest and you will be insured against accidental damage that may occur. You or your staff will use the partner link to earn a referral fee.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes. By participating in our affiliate program, you agree to our supplemental Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
I need more help!
Here are a few resources you may find useful:
• Contact Us and we'll respond ASAP.
• Review the Terms and Conditions under the 'sign up' tab
• Review our Privacy Policies
I need to contact you regarding the affiliate program.
The best way to contact us if you have any questions or problems is to e-mail us at email@example.com or by using the Contact Us form or give us a call.
| Copyright 2023 Protection Brands Travel Protection - All Rights Reserved